Wednesday, June 10, 2009

hehe....Heard a lot ppl got shocked by my blog music...Muahaha !! I apologise...hahahaa.....Woooo...This coming friday or saturday, we gonna head out to OGH together with some friends, ''suggested from jeremy''...I can't wait to go for my 5th TIME !! hehe...last visit was like years ago...so ya....i ''wonder'' if the things there ''change'' or not...Muahahaha....

Some useful tips for getting ready.
-Never wear slippers.as there are glass fragments
-Do not go to the rooms if u are not sure whats in there
-there are bats there,so take care
-bring water there... -.-''
-mind ur ''mouth'' when we are there.
-tkcr of the languages...F**k etc....
-Dun pinpoint too much..
-dun ask qns like why this and that....on smth strange,not familiar...
-what i can say is,stick together as a grp....DO NOT wander off ALONE.

ytd i i never blog coz my wire kena confiscate by my dad.... -.-''
Anyway today,saw Ray bloody hair so different lor... -.-'' went out with him and jeremy to complete our FBEC paperwork....





Signing off~~
An Adventure !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home