Thursday, June 4, 2009


Haiz...today i spent time readin on the log book and understanding it.....Damned i gotta polish up my skills.....These tasks in the log book are sure basic knowledge each chef must know and understand them.....some i totally forgotten !! ex. holandaise !! -.-'' a must to study everything to be prepared for IA...

Putting that aside,i bloody played my damned PSP.....Phantasy star portable....Kill, kill and kill more monsters ! -.-'' Then slack at com....Reading ppl's blog etc.... -.-'' haiz....My weight bloody me,increased again -.-'' must be the food i ate ytd....... I am now down with Flu....bloody me....1 tissue box i oso can finish....Haiz...AH-CHOO !!!! lols

I wonder whats install for me tml ??



Signing off~~
Sian ar si bei sian ar !! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home