Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Going I.A soon...miss ya guys ! bloody me.

Today is our SQ exam....god damn it....the paper quite ''chim''for me to understand....dunno why but was pissed off by the paper itself....I admit i didn't study well...Bloody me....What to do? just bear it lor....Cant stop frowning......Then sir edwin come ''disturb'' me.... -.-'' in the middle of exam....Waa.....Then still quite a handful that actually got stuck in the questions...Then i waited outside until sian.....so i came back to the classrm door to check who's left....only to see mdm and sir eric laughing.... -.-'' HAIZ..............

If fail have to come during sept to take again......Haiz...This SQ paper.....No confidence i can pass.....If i pass ar,Even it is 50 marks...waa...i still freaking happy.....lol...

After the exam,damn....too stressed....headed to bugis to chill.....Bloody me...eat MAC again...Then wa....They call it ''busted kian ann day''....Really ''basturd''me like siao...Army jokes to navy jokes....hahahahaha....Full of laughter is what i can say....Always after we eat finish all the stupid jokes then come out....make us laugh like siao....

Aiya....talk abt tml only ar....Haiz...last day to come skol together....Gonna freaking miss all classmates....Haiz....



Signing off~~
Sian ar....si bei sian ar......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home