Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bloody me...my notes for IFB lost.....Managed to get some notes from ML...Thnx...my god....I dunno what happens to those IFB notes...That time i wanted to study for test,it was lost...Now...Its the freaking exams still lost......Only some parts now i didn't managed to cover.... -.-'' Then studied all the thins i have lor.


Waaaa...afternoon,Then i ''peh chek'' with my mum...Bloody me...actually she wanted to go for her nap,then my neighbour ''chio'' her mahjong....Waaa...Then she fell so energetic lor...Bloody me...Want to play go neighbour house ma,play at my house then i can't concentrate on my revision !! Damned noisy...... Worst still..... my neighbour open her hp songs....waaa...close doors oso cannot help....bloody me....Waaa....Until now my revision still damn shaky...


Signing off~~
30% MCQ 70% SAQ.....I suppose....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home