Saturday, May 23, 2009

Like that lor the interchange


Today i tagged some ppl in facebook haha....Nice right? Buahahaha.......

Then met at Vivo with supposly grp 1 but some came only la...only Me,Ray,Chen Pheng,Yuan Yang and Jeremy only...Bloody hell...Yes?....Collected the tickets...8 of it....Shaun if u bloody read this ar....Rmb to meet me and get 4 from me ok? 12midnight. Our hours of darkness....lol....

Had fun there...Enjoyed everything we do there...Saw this dancing compeition at the Vivo rooftop...Sometimes...I dunno why...Event is coming...Some are just heck caring whether it is happening or not....Bloody hell.... -.-'' Why like that....Group 1 ar......Haiz...Sian ar...Si bei sian ar....

Then after thatwe went to Yoshinoya to eat...Then went slack slack...They go in to pull and bear,river island...Waaa...See the shirts i keep thinking....Haiz,if only i can wear so handsome ar....Wanna thin down...U know...Haiz.....Haiz.....Thats why i f**king made up my mind !! i am gonna slim down starting from tml !! But action speaks louder than words......Sian ar !!! ?Haiz................ -.-'' zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Then when going home bloody bus broke down when i enter only....My god...I really that ''powerful'' sia....Haiz....Made me wait for another 20 mins... -.-'' Haiz...old liao la... -.-''

Signing off ~~
Haiz...I wanna slim down lei...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home