Friday, May 15, 2009


Fatin....Whatcha doing with the deers??? -.-''

Today,it is Group 2's FBEC event....I am their bartender...Hahaha...Shiok ar !! do drinks haha.......Enjoyed myself in the event though there was a lot to clean after service.....lots of things happened...ya...

Ppl can go home all of a sudden without letting the leaders know...ya....dun wanna tell me nvm...at least tell ray or jeremy la.....Bloody me....

Aiya,nevertheless,i truely enjoyed the event today,seriously...haha..... Took 2 rhino back haha...Rhinos are similar to me....lol -.-''

Can't wait for group 1 turn.......Either we are better in a way or we definately lose it all.....Bloody hell........Tired ar wanna slp liao...zzzzzzzzzzz



Signing off~~
Thanks for the orange juice,Sir....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home