Sunday, May 10, 2009

The hotel i think i am gonna work in...Hilton Hotel.
Restaurant City !!
Ticket sample(took frm ray blog)


2dae,woke up at 6.30am then i washed myself blah blah i studied for the test again...In the morning !! and got ready for breakfast with my grandparents....Ate ''Lor mee"'from my fav.store...Simply heavenly.....lol....Then when finish,we went back to my grandparents house 1st,while on the road,it started to rain,my ah kong car is a ''pick-up''......So kena hit by the rain....Damn pain.....it is like taking lots of injection at 1 time,somemore my ah kong drive damn fast...Then i was like ouch,ouch,ouch..... -.-''


Then Blah,blah,blah,went back home,then i found out that i misplaced all the notes for tml test...Damn sadded except the wine part...I was searching non-stop,but still no luck...The beer part... T.T .....Then not really in the mood liao....heng,got ernest help me type then e-mail...lol....


Then gonna bring chef jacket for group 1,photo shoot again.....Ticket example is in Rays blog...Then test i hope can pass...Didn't fail since i started tests and exams......I dun wanna make history in that.....With $20....For FBEC uniform...







Signing off~~
Tml is gonna be a day.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home