Saturday, May 2, 2009

Buddha Palm !!


O



Keychain that i received when answered a quiz
Japan Chef....

My gosh! Nightcrawler!!

Nutritionist....


Stairs full of turkeys!!
Aiya...mines 40.4...Haiz

Oops he saw me!



This paper bag is our breakfast!!



2dae i went for the turkey workshop in SHATEC......when i reach jurong then i know only me and ray attend the thing only!!! F**K....haha....then we procceded to shatec,on our way,there had a little adventure...lol...We were lost....Then we were like walking towards a building,then i told Ray...''Huh,Shatec looks like secondary skol hor''...Then we walked towards it and found out...F**king hell,it was bukit view secondary.. -.-'' Then we walked around the area...Happened just nice a guy walked pass..Told ray to ask direction,he didn't wanna... -.- So i asked...Just as he answer my question''I am going to Shatec now,u can follow me''.....I looked at Ray and said...Heng ar!! so we followed the ''stranger''...Never come across our mind,SHATEC is actually located in the middle of the industrial park??!!

When we reached we were about 10 mins late? but heng haven start yet......Sir iggy was saying sore throat har to me....Sing....Then i -.-'' ............Then there was something to laugh about.....I asked sir where is the toilet....And sir laughed and pointed to my back....Shit,i was actually standing in front of the restroom!! The door looks like a office door.......


Had fun at the workshop.....Cool.......Lots of interesting Facts....During one of the speech by Margret...Her hp rang in her bag....Then Chef Eric Teo said''Margret,i think Obama is calling you''...Everyone was laughing...Heh...Those who missed it really wasted a lot!! Demo was a japanese dish! Of course caught my attention...Haha

Then it was bad news,once i alighted the train.....Mdm called me to say my classmate's dad had passed on.....It was real sad.....But i know that guy gonna be brave...

When i reached home,My Nephew was there and he learnt how to walked !!! faster than i tot!!Had fun playing with a toddler...Haha


Signing off~~
Life is full of good and bad news...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home