Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today had Pe Theory test...OMG i didn't know until when i reached !!

Then did the 30 MCQs.....I was told that those who didn't take the theory test must take,IF the consequence is that u will fail ur I.A...

After P.E,same thing lor...Do our FBEC fund-raising....Sales today very good reached up to $40 plus...Heh,after the fund-raising,went to canteen to buy drinks....Mug...Root beer !! WooHoo !
similarly,mdm was at the side....''EH''.....Then it was then i found out she also bought the root beer thingy......such coincidence ! Heh.Changed from coke light siao to Root beer...haha.. -.-''

Nice day....Heh..I finally got hold of the class blog account...And there will be updates!! So,next time,look at the class blog !! Heh.I dun mean that my blog cannot see la -.-''

Basket ray do the slide thingy in his blog...about XY,hazel leaving france...Basket ray,make my tears drop.....Summore say devilish cry.........


Tml going Ray house to confirm up all details for the FBEC...Our main event..Trust me,it will somehow be better...Muahahahahaha.... lol -.-''



Signing off~~
NARF !! Stupid guitar..... -.-''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home