Monday, May 18, 2009

Today i went for interview at Hilton hotel !! Then yeah....Tot it was just interview by HR department...Waa...My hp wrong timing cut off....No more $$...Prepaid....Just when jason was telling me where he was...Luckily,still managed to be on time....Phew...


HR department said that we had 2 interviews,1 is by them the other by the chef himself,Chef Martin...Wow,His interview i would say quite tough....

He started things off with introducing myself,then he said that it looks like i am a food lover....And thats definately true...Haha...I am so happy !! It was not really a confirmed yes or no..for a place there..He told me that i would move outlet to outlet to experience Hilton...He told me whether i will regret or not,there is compeition between the hotels nearby....I replied no,i wun regret...

Then chef then procceed to tell me his terms.....
1)MCs,he wants 0...Unless it is accident or whatsoever...
2)Take down notes,even we are told to do a simple dressing
3)He wants to hear good comments from the chefs
4)Everything is provided there,From shoes to Uniform..And a meal..
5)He does not expect each trainee to work just 8 hours,he expects them to stay
6)Even When The chef pays u Ot or others,it is another story....


This 6 rules...Quite easy to follow......Yes? Then mdm called me around nearly 8pm asking me how is the interview...Then told her all about the interview and then she broke the news to me saying that all 3of us,Khai,Jason and me,Got accepted by Hilton hotel !!! WoooHooo!!


Though there is a small dispute between me and jeremy,Heh,tell u what tandoori,Forgive and forget....I will settle the mix....! Chill !


Tml have PE......Haiz...Heh.Then next week's timetable i will put it up on blog....Ray ar, i need the class blog id and pass !!! -.-''


Signing off~~
Finally,R.I.P....Muahahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home