Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today,heh. Went to Ray house to slack......

Man,while making my way to his house,Got confused and went up and down in the LRT from stations to stations ..... -.-'' Took me 20 mins to finally got out of confusion then procceed to ray house...by that time i so hungry that i could eat the whole LRT......... -.-'' Played this game called ''Rock band Unplugged'' Similar to Guitar hero.heh. Created this band called'' Dark Crimson'' haha.

Then slacked and slack...........Then finally get to see XY and Hazel thru ''Skype'' Haha...Managed to talk for a while....Heh....

I have updated the class blog for next week timetable,take note.FBEC group.....Coming up real soon....

Man,I just couldn't wait for friday....I gonna make Rice dumplings with my mum !!
WOOHOO !!! Gonna make lots !!! Haha

Tried the Chef uniform for FBEC...i looked like a giant olive -.-''


Signing off~~
Webcam me crazy !!! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home