Monday, June 1, 2009

Today had exams.....IFB...Heng the questions that came out i know them although i screwed up some.... -.-''..........Haiz.....2 more days to ''farewell'' for the class...coz gonna go attachment soon......Haiz....gonna miss all the ppl......Bloody me....


Then after exams,went to city hall,suntec to slack lor....With the same old ppl !! Ha!
Slacked and slacked....dun wanna elaborate....Had fun...not to mention bloody jokes to make me laugh like nobody's buisness....

When going home,Mr.adi msged me to tell me tml no PE....I put on class blog liao,anything refer to it....Ppl say my blog boring liao lei...no pics to see....Haiz...i oso quite sian liao....Nvr take pixs nowadays....so ya.....Then bloody shaun sang oldies..Wa lau...Buay tahan him ar...Then leepoh oso sing...OMG.....Only me and Ming long walk faster...Haha....Pretend not knowing them...hah...Baskets...


Signing off~~
It seems i play games and learn at the same time helps me...Bloody hell !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home