Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yeah.....Today.....Sadded day for some, last day together in skol...Soon all will go for their I.A....What an amazing 1 and a half years of journey....be it good or bad,as i mention in class blog...This is truely 1 hell of a FAMILY.....

As we proceeded to skol today for our Industrial attachment stuffs,project,we get to see our photos and videos During our operation in both grps......Heh....All i know is that we watch,we laugh...Not to mention..bloody me...carry guitar case as coffin... -.-'' heh....

Yea...Not to mention mdm say i BLOG everyday.... -.- ....Khai say i ''girl girl''.........Actually for me,blogging everyday's experience is something that 1 can read and u know,look at his/her past...The good days,the bad days....So...yea...I am gonna keep blogging....

Speaking of I.A....I am not really sure whether i will blog again....Hope i do not get too tired and then gosh...this blog gonna die... -.-''


Signing off~~
U Ppl add spice to my life of the deadman...Tkcr all !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home