Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today morning,i cannot settle down....damned the hawker centre full of ppl.....Then buy drinks my grandma can't really carry...Bloody me...the drink store uncle, like ''buay song'' then snatched the tray and put it on our table...Man...Words can't describe my anger....Haiz dun talk to much abt this again...Anyway i've ''killed'' the uncle with my stare.......

Then in the afternoon,i settle my army check-up thing....then half way i sian liao...haha...i didn't know that the information thing still can save and then continue next time...haha.....so i saved and continued later.....

Then my ''son'' came then helped out for my PSP....Finally version 5 liao...phew...Finally can play dynasty strikeforce.....Wanted to have dinner together at my house but he gotta run to his friend's house for a ''fight''....hehe.....

Anyway...gonna keep updating the ''experience'' of my daily life....



Signing off~~
Damned angrythis morning,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home