Friday, June 5, 2009

Tombstone !!
But my Fav is always D.M.C...ya la,thnx to xiao wen i kena influenced....-.-''


Today i spent my time bloody staying at home......But in the morning i can't bloody know why but i got up at 6.30am and jogged my way to Bedok res Rd !!!

Haha..After jojjing,actually very slack de....i went to coffeshop to have a light breakfast of kaya toast and ''teh-bing'' .....


Waa....Now my smallest sis ar....Her skol got this programme...Think it is the Lead.com thingy....Waaa...now she oso have blog.....Lots of video she put in...be it high skol musicals,camp rock..... -.-'' Girls thingy u know.....

Then i wrestled again !! ha ! at my house ! Waa...My cousin dunno what happened today gave me a real punch...Damned it....The ''fight'' against him ar....Quite long...bloody want me to tap out...heng i reverse then Tombstone Piledriver !! Of course with caution on the head !

Tml i not sure whether i am going to khai's engagement or not. If got ppl go then i go lor... -.-''



Signing off~~~
Sorry that i pissed u...Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home