Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ok, today......We went to khai's house for his wedding engagement !! haha! congrats ! had a whole load full of fun...too bad mdm gotta go home early, she was sick.... -.-'''

After everything, we lefted around 6.30pm...we then went to IMM to have our dinner at mac again ! -.-'' Kena busted by Yuan yang..... T.T from me riding bike to the moon like ET...Saying that i gonna block the moon...say ''chang-e'' is there....'-.-'' lots of jokes lor.....buay tahan...until i sian ar....si bei sian ar.....

Then after our meal we went to the sky garden.....to watch children playing around...rmbing our childhood....

Then at MRT around 9.30pm...me,Ray and Jon....talked abt our I.A......Wondering this and that....Whenever, we talked abt I.A...i get this strange feeling...i dunno why...its a feeling of i dunno how to describe....I keep wondering when my attachment at hilton will start.....My biggest woory is that last minute,they say....oops...sorry...we are full....That is just my imagination la....
-.-''

Attachment coming soon for some ppl,in fact 1 or 2 had already started....As the MRT goes...we talked abt our future and all......Really makes me nervous though....Always thinking of negative things....Haiz....Right now,i keep looking at notes on basic stuffs....so at least i can do the tasks in the log book....

Pictures of today will be uploaded soon... :)


Signing off~~
Its all or nothing at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home