Saturday, June 13, 2009

i stayed home today and watched Final fantasy movie,advent children....Waa....In the front is like....zzzzzzzzzz.... -.-'' almost slping but when its comes to my fav SEPHIROTH

Wooohooo !! bloody me cant slp anymore, the fight was very interesting...well...at least for me....i gonna work for SIA again....this monday...just hope the hilton uniform fitting wun ''clash'' with this little opportunity for another SIA run...

waa.......received army letter again... saying that i yet to respond to the medical check up thingy....haiz...

Tml i gonna attend 1 of my sec sch teacher's wedding...Gonna start form 12pm...malay..for ur info....So..ya...got her student ; my sis, is tagging along....

my buddy came my house and then watched the movie again...haha..final fantasy madness... Pierced ear since last thursday..put the alcohol ar...wa...''cooling''...Then mosquito bites from ytd's adventure....phew.... ''stratch'' ''stratch''....zzit..



Signing off~~
feet full of blisters after ytd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home