Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today, had SIA run...haha...during the staff meal part, i was surprised to see all the lecturers of our course was in skol...Speaking of surprises,mdm was surprised by my appearance at skol...haha...she was like ''EH !!!'' haha...


Told me that Yuan yang ''chio'' her to go smoke when he came back to take his safety shoes...heh...was told that mdm's TV series will be on AIR this sunday,not sure of the time....gonna ask mdm again..heh,Yummy yummy lunchbox 2....be sure to catch it !!

Again, mdm flora said that i have to ask ppl to do things instead of me doing it...looks like i ''bao gao liao''.....how to say ar...erm....i really liked doing the SIA thingy la...My ''mum'' flora was like saying,''since ur attachment at hilton start later,why dun u work again next week ??'' i was like...erm...ermm...Then sir eric says''give him a break la''..... -.-''....WHat give me chills is when sir eric sings....''lu guo mei you ni.....'' not sure who is the actual singer who but...eee.....hahaha...

What i can say is...Damn...the SIA thing really make me who i am....although u get tired at the end,its all worth it...even now,i am still learning some basics...

Signing off~~
Looking for my succesor for the SIA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home