Saturday, April 18, 2009





U might be wondering who these ppl are.......They are actually the cast of the mighty morphin power rangers villains!! From 1st,Robert Axelrot it is actually Lord Zedd!! 2nd will be Paul Freeman....As Ivan Ooze in the MMPR movie.......Lastly,it is Machigo Soga as Rita Repulsa.....!!

Sadly,from what i found out,she had oreadi passed on........2dae spent my day with updating facebook,blogging,pet society play until quite sian liao....watched videos from youtube....I received a postcard stuff from cityharvest church.....Saying welcome and hoped that i could join their service next time.....

Again,my nephew came....Man,1 month plus no see he can walk on his own liao! Fast! Then when he was fed baby porridge..Those muashy stuffs,he didn't want it,in fact was staring at my chix curry....! he was like saying.want,want.....So i gave him a little taste of curry...I tot after tasting,he will quiet down coz of the spiciness...BUT he was like smiling AND asking for more! u ever seen a 1 year plus baby asking for more curry??? My god!!


Signing Off~~
Surprized...Curry baby....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home