Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lord Zedd and Rita
Ivan Ooze


2dae tot it was 8.30am on lesson but it turned out that it is gonna start at 9.30am under Sir Jim....Sir jim told me that he informed mdm to inform us.....Then while waiting for 9.30am,we went to the canteen to have our breakfast.....had class....blah blah.......The class was dismissed around 11.45am onwards?? not sure....then wait for ml,jon to do their FBEC stuffs......Then OMG! i stepped on snail! luckily the shell only.......No juice...but roy unlucky....he step right up the snail that i accidently crushed and it goes....Squash! That sound ya....i feel so sorry for the snail.....R.I.P....Then took MRT back home.....waa....Shaun keep clarifying things with me till i buay tahan...haha......haiz.FBEC....ppl lose interest....dun noe why....wish to noe...Then reached home,blah..blah.Then i played pet society...So sian....Then my littlest sis asked me to help her in project...primary 4.haiz..On lim bo seng.........Sian..History......My 2nd sis showed me a video in youtube called blood.....actually i tot was smth disgusting.lol.......It turned out that a kid was trying to tell his father that his baby brother has blood on the cheek.....Wan to noe more,watch it......Then i watched power rangers......hahaa......I got new idols liao.....Ivan Ooze,Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa....hahahahahaha.......

Signing off~~
Suan tian.........Stupid cheerful song.hahaha......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home