Saturday, April 11, 2009

..........
Why the glass.....
Urban Bread pudding...
Can't help but indulge..Muahahaha
Peach in the damn mouth...lol...
Cherry...
Couple heh...Tsk Tsk...




While ppl are preparing for Easter celebrations,I started to plan stuffs,u noe,term break is gonna end...Details on skol reopening will be posted tml.....i relaxed myself today...I played FIFA 2009..Nice sia...Didn't know soccer got''kick''...haha...Today,actually wanted to dine with my primary skol friend...Then he can't make it....i started repairing the stupid pc...Wire problems....Then just nice YY called me down to tampines....Then we met up,was surprised to see leepoh there too...haha...Tsk Tsk....haha...to them...They will noe what i mean...lol...we explored the new TM1..Whoa...Crowded sia..even escalators have guards on duty...!Then we spent our dinner time at Cafe Cartel...Was surprised again,all the members i worked with in Cafe cartel last time,has been drafted to Tampines area!...Then ate a platter shared among the 3 of us...Had so much fun while dining.....Thank you,yy...He treated us dinner....Then we went around,then leepoh wanted to come my house so they headed to my house....They used the com..Then my MSN they use..under my account,so if u happened to be 1 of those that kena disturbed,i apologise.... -.-" Haiz...Skol term will end....Nevertheless,we get to meet again,class....Lifeskills project will be due on 28 apr...Rmb!

Okay,next week,concerning the class,There will be fund raising on tuesday....Be prepared,ingredients and all....So only for next week,

Tuesday:Fund-raising [no PE]
Thursday:Service Quality(same time)(8.30am)

Rest of the days,spent it wisely...

Signing off~~
Thats all,folks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home