Friday, April 10, 2009

I Won it!!!



Today is good friday.....1st thing when i wake up,i felt smth pulling me but i do not noe where its like asking me to go out....I was thinking it might just be very well my imagination...Then morning helped my 2nd sister with her F & N project....Then i headed to my cousin house again,to wrestle,in fact family gathering...Then we wrestle inside a room...lol...i took my championship on the line.....lol...My uncle and aunties were like ooooooo....ouch...Giving sound effects....Never have i seen my relatives so supporting in this...lol....Then came back around 5.30pm then played mahjong with my parents......Then watched hells kitchen then ate a lot of pasta for dinner....Too delicious...Can't help.....haha......


Details for school reopening will be updated by this sunday....please look up for it....




Signing off~~
Pasta King.....Burp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home