Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I wear Specs,different meh??
I listen to this song but please song nice,not interested in the singers.....lol.......

Yesterday,i asked some ppl what they think of me.......Then i got,''fun,angry at times,well-respected,kind,nice,not bad de,ok wad.'' Shit this......hahaa....i was expecting a little negative..... Today i got up around 7am then washed up and proceeded to continuing typing my project stuffs for lifeskills......I am doing the part on terrapins and rabbits, i started finishing the rabbit part then i continued the terrapin part by searching the SPCA website....Then spent 2 to 3hrs in front of the com....And i finished it all....

Then listened this chinese song called''suan tian''.....Very nice,lively song....lol...Then played mahjong again,won it again...As usual....Muahahahahaha.......

Tml got skol sia.....8.30am service quality,wonder whats the result for the test that we took....Hope at least a pass....I dun wan to break the record by failing..........Choy.Touch wood..........lol.......I can only think of what is installed for me the next day...The presentation for our group 1 gotta show it to the members tml.......Wonder how i will fair in presentation to the members.....lol...


Signing off~~
R.I.P...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home