Friday, April 17, 2009

Real Classic.........

2dae i viewed different things that chef ramsey makes from starters to desserts.....a lot then view he went to get fresh crayfish..etc....Saw how caviar was made too.......''Extremely Delicious''.... Watched power rangers again....Z putties......lol....


Then help my sister find stupid project again.....This time chinese......Chia lat.....I really forgot how to see chinese characters.....LOL.........Chinese dunno how to see chinese characters......Then do until''pek chek''.....Then this and that my sister always playful mind,wan to go friend house,excuse saying that she want to do herself......I say home got pc what.....lol.......primary 4 like that liao....tsk tsk........-.-''

Had a nice dinner....LOR MEE!!! long time no eat.....Heng mum noe it all.Buahahaha.living recipe book.....lol......Then my mum go fetch my sis back... until 7pm liao,i buay tahan,so i reheat everything,blanch noodles....Then ate a huge bowl of it...Basket my 2nd sister....Go Sakae Sushi eat buffet nvr chio me........

-.-"


Signing off~~
Lord Zedd.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home