Monday, April 20, 2009

2dae i went to have my appointment with the doctor...heart scanning,in fact,heatlh check lor......lol.Then i hurried myself to skol and reached 9am plus.....Haiz.Guess what the doc told me.....He made me irritated 1st thing in the morning...He said to me that if i continue to diet my style for another 1 month,just 1 month...I will RISK heart attack,etc all those u name for obesity.KNN...........What pisses me is that the doctor said that i should change my path as to become a chef... F**k u, and i mean it, i do what i like to do.....i love it and ain't anyone gonna stop me...i mean ya.its true i am dying.......But the doctor say it as if i killed a person....u noe...the tone...blah blah...


Then go skol kena''busthird'' by someone.....''Fei lou'',TAF club'',Fat,said somebody's name to agitate me.....Kena discriminated......Of course damn angry la..The doctor thing,then stupid him......haiz.....angry oso must control my short-temperness.....Haiz....Of course when packing the ice-pops,we had some fun too....April intake i got a friend inside......lol.

Watched wrestlemania 25......i bought the vcd....Interesting matches(although i noe the results...)Sometimes,it is hell trying to get to heaven.... Saw hells kitchen season 5 episode 11,this guy robert,the scene really touched my heart,immediately tears rolled down....Such a wonderful compeititor with potential,but because his heart has a swollen part which leads to heart attack....Go check it out.....

Haiz....I am NOT saying this to condemn myself but I think sooner or later i will die la..... all i can say is this, i am digging my own grave....watch out....Just keep praying.....


Signing off~~
Its a Sad,Sad day.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home