Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today is quite a RElaxed day for me,Chef's not around,working with two Aunties....Dun see them old physically,they ARE young at heart :D

Tml i will be working as usual,then Friday is my off-day...as i request because of Army check-up,sian,bet there is gonna be LOADS of ppl...I can only wonder what my results are....Pes B or C... ?

Today on my way home met into ''mak raid'' or ''ma-d Rapes'' u call them,they were screaming shouting in the bus,somemore they sit right next to me !! i was totally pissed by their attitude...These guys seems to be on drugs oreadi,they look so ''druggy''...Heng i was tolerating them...Haiz...Friday army check up...Haiz....Sian ar sian !!!!!!! lols..Hope tml will be fine :)






Signing off~~
Working on National Day :) happy birhtday singapore..lols

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home