Saturday, July 25, 2009

Waa.....finally,a Saturday....today had a function in the GrandBallroom of Hilton Hotel,...Being a Runner !! man,run up and down...WAs Resting with my Baker Chef,John Tan, after everything....Man,u can rarely see a kind and good,hilarous chef like him,who teaches u and jokes at the same time,find myself learning more that way :P

My next week shift is gonna be from 3pm to 11pm.....Monday to Saturday...Again,Sunday off !! Haha....Learn a lot from the Pastry side,Chef Oscar,very patient chef,teaches u things that makes u wanna learn more.. * if u are the type that go for more knowledge like me XP...Haha !!~

So ya,Gonna take my typhoid jab next monday...Before going for work.....Ppl say the arm will this and that la.so ya,gonna see if there is ANy effect on me :)


Signing off ~~
! more weeks in Pastry before going to COld SIDE ~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home