Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today, i started my day as per normal,but after lunch,i fell ill,so ill that i couldn't open up my eyes,then i went to HR ,then i was sent to Island group clinic,then they say i need a form from the hotel,the receiptionist was very kind,told me to rest for a while b4 going back to the hotel to take the form.....Gave me tissue to dry my forehead....Then i went back to Hilton after that,Then i was told to go home and visit my nearest clinic....Damn,i was sick and u ask me to walk up and down under the SUN ???? Heng,i took cab back...... Damn ill.... X.X

Went to the doc's he said,i have to watch over my weight,my high blood pressure has gone up again...Haiz.....I can only rest up now....Bloody me,if not i can ''chiong'' a function of 50 pax at harbour grill....Missed the fun and actions..... The chef was very good told me to rest up and catch up with them on friday...


Signing off~~
Sorry i could'nt help u ppl... XP Can't wait for friday..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home