Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today, i had SIA run agian...haha....mdm flora msged me,saying she has to go physio first b4 coming to skol, so ya....off she went...Then waaa......afternoon,i dunno why then i drank spoiled milk from the fridge in amber, coz only lefted abit so ya,drank it...my god, i was drinking in gulps and then i felt,strange taste..Then i took out form my mouth,the lid was GREEN !!! of course after a while i felt weak,but that didn't stop me from working in the kitchen....


Juniors are good...haha,some took water for me 1 gave me lemon to suck...i dunno what the use of lemon though...hehe....After a while felt better.....Haha....Tml i not gonna be coming to skol,coz i need to sign contract and have my uniform fitting in hilton at 10.30am.....

I will be back for thursday and friday,so tml u guys go ''solo'' without me,please...anything NOT sure, ASK !!

I wonder when i will be prawning with the lecturers before my attachment X.X .....hehe XP

Signing off~~
Tkcr,please know what to do tml, u ppl can always call me.... -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home