Friday, June 26, 2009

Do i look fatter now? or last time...lol..

Spot me...

The guy with the lollipop is my instructor !! retarded face...heheh...







Darn...today i woke up the latest time of my life...9.05am....gosh....i nvr slp so much de but why i woke so late ?? jutsu(s)...lol....

Received some old photos today during secondary skol life...haha...my hair so NERD !!! Its was the last time we went to genting highlands to have our 21st century band compeition....got a bronze back then....great memories...thnx nadia for these photos...haha !!

Yes,i gonna workagain for SIA next week,hope that hilton hotel will call me by end of next week, although i tried calling them,but i forgot their number... -.-'' ....

Haiz,what's worse when u see ppl from industry,not practising hygiene? haiz,sad.i understand...anyway,i made new friends from facebook,haha...soon i will create a group under my name....so ppl,who wanna join,go ahead,....u just got to love forbidden techniques...dun u? haha....(for me to understand only,lol)

Yes ar, tml going prawning with my sis and friends...heh... Sadly la, Micheal Jackson died....RIP....King of pop....

Signing off~~
I understand,u understand,lets go out there and make an impact

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home