Friday, June 19, 2009

Today was perhaps my last day at Skol......Helping out in the SIA event is always my favourite,u get to learn new things each and every day......''mum'' flora,dun miss me ar !! haha.... -.-''

The prawning thing we had on wednesday was the best..haha...mdm veron kena say by mdm flora as''hei po''...''prawn lady''....coz she caught the most prawns there......

I want to go prawning again.....but it seems most of my friends started attachment liao...so...haiz.....anyway gonna be filling and booking my medical check up by tml......After work at skol today...went home with sir daryl,darren...basket darren disturb me like hell....sir Daryl was playing my PSP....Haha...Dynasty warriors strikeforce....



Signing off~~
Dun ignore me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home