Sunday, July 5, 2009

Phew,finally i prepared myself for my attachment now,tommorrow gotta report at 8.45am...i supposed it will be some sort orientation 1st....


I checked up on the internet just to roughly see each individual restaurants/kitchens...i will be working in....1st stop tml,Harbour Grill and Oyster Bar.Its a open kitchen....Man,can i stay away from the open window? -.-'' I checked up their operation hours...


Monday to Friday : 12pm to 10.30pm
Saturday : 7pm to 10.30pm
Sunday : Closed...


Judging from this I roughly had an idea of my working time.... XP i oso have the pictures of the restaurant...but i can't upload it to blogger....u should have seen the Open window kitchen.... My legs are trembling with nervousness oreadi.... I haven took my typhoid jab yet....hope i can get it arranged in Hilton ... XP



Signing off~~
Cold~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home