Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cold kitchen is sian,makes me tired easily,however,kind chef is the 1 that allows me to move on even when i am tired....Made a office knife cover for me,coz i happen to slot in the knife in my pocket,so ya,afraid that i may hurt myself or in fact ourselves,me and Zul got a custom,handmade cover by chef william seah :)

Sian ar,Army check up this Friday....Wonder whats gonna happen etc....HAiz.....Sunday is National Day BUT i have to work.... T.T....Hopefully the chef will give me an extra day off for the national day thingy...Hopefully lor...
:)

Its been 1 month now....Happily working in Hilton hotel,''Families'' Are formed everywhere....





Signing off~~~
Sleep is important....So sleep whenevever u can :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home