Tuesday, March 31, 2009








Today,me,jason and jeremy went to ray house to''slack''......jason was following me,i called ray he never pick up,i called coz i not sure which floor ray lives....so i decided to start on the highest floor,17!,then when we search till the 15th floor,i called ray again,he picked up then told me it was actually the 7th floor!......lol.......Then enjoyed myself,jeremy came after that...Watched ip man....Man,jeremy and jason wanted to spar each other....I watched wrestling....Grrr....Shawn micheals kicked undertaker right in the face....Ouch.....Then we 2 headed to clark quay......Jason wanted to bring me somewhere....then we talked and talked,made decisions too......Shhh...personal....Then headed home.........Tml band,SYF,rmb not to consume any chilli stuffs hor!!! I will be heading down to skol at 12pm..... I will be there thru out the competition.....Impress me alrite??....lol...hahaha....GOOD LUCK.....bring at least a BRONZE back......believe in u guys....''jia you''!!!!


Signing off~~~
Did i did the right thing??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home