Thursday, March 26, 2009

High blood pressure.....Hatsudo!!!

Pack and pack!!!


I am so freaking happy to start a new day......It is my second last day of my SIA run,i wanted to make it as special as possible.....it started real well where i swept the wings of the bugs in the kitchen near the exit....Then when sir melvin closed the doora lizard dropped down...i suppose from the ceiling....so freaking disgusted.....haha....then....i had so much fun working with everyone....especially me...haha...kiept saying the word''FOOD''whenever i see one...haha....it is whoa.......i really liked what i am doing.....Packing,cooking.....of corse eating....heh heh....It is,man....no words to describe...too splendid.......i talked to mdm several times today.....i tried a spanish potato omellete...it was good....then when it comes to afternoon.....it becomes hell....FBEC project....I swear i almost died today....was the presentation done? need help? why did the leader quit all of a sudden again?? the rest,u were supposed to up some $$$ rite?where are they???ARE u all even concerned about it???I am so F**king concern about the project....u said u wanna be the leader,i give u the path,then when ppl look down on u,u start giving up,Samantha was right...The FBEC event was a test to show each and individual's true colour......I called minute man,he was slping.....Called the leader and asked whether the presentation is done or halfway? I kena the answer "'Why u ask me???" Iam so sick of this craps.....minute man later on called me to apologise...i accepted.....I tell u,my HBP was like almost to the max.....i even felt like i am dying soon.....Luckily,still have ray to talk and share.....When i am back in the kitchen,i felt discomfort,so everyone was like saying take a rest...etc....so i did.....then called ray to talk again....I even said that if everything is gonna be fine tml,i swear and i really SWEAR that i will pray to GOD and say THANK YOU!!!!!Tml ray,jeremy and shah gotta come down to skol @ 11.30am to meet mdm.....nevertheless i decided to look on the bright side,i entered the kitchen as per normal(Myself)and put everything aside and concentrate on SIA.....Talk about cheeses...Sir Jim wanted to let me smell a foul smelling cheese to wake me up....lol.....from sickness.....I seriously loved this job......Not to mention team members...lecturers.....Thank u all for asking me to rest and relax....haha...lol....thanks for taking over the time i rested friends...thanks.......this is what i want,family bonding...not giving up shits....nevertheless,Look towards tml last day to work with u guys....


Signing off~~~
DEADman.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home