Thursday, March 19, 2009

today stayed at home do nothing.....But appetite getting better.....i watched Hells kitchen season 1 to pass the time away......Then my father came and joined in...He tempted me to watch wrestling...lol...Buay tahan so i change to wrestling.....My 2nd sister go Chalet oso nvr called up or whatsoever....Haiz....Then shaun told me that mdm chosed 7 ppl to the SATS catering but its not confirm yet,juz sending the CVs......Then mdm called up to ask when i worked etc....Coz forgotten to add in......Man,My CV is gonna head to Fullerton hotel......Then for dinner...haha...Ate two giant bowls of my mum's homecook pasta.....Craves for more and more...I wonder should i go band tml....To help out?........i am so sian today.......I think i gonna head out somewhere tml....To Freshen myself up.....So,Adios......lol....




Short post today,
KIAN ANN...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home