Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hungry Ghost?

My left face....Not a happy camper...



Today is another day......i woke up as usual then my parents brought my sisters to the temple to pray as today was''Guan yin Dan''.......i dunno what happened to me but i was like very sian then i started to eat and eat...Eventually,according to the dustbin,i counted the things i ate.....

They are:Polo snack----8 packets
Rice crackers''bi pang''----6 packets
Lexus biscuit(cheese)-----2 packets
instant noodle----A packet

Plus when my mum came back she doesn't know i have oreadi ate my lunch,then i devour a packet of chicken rice......I was shocked that i was able to eat that much........I am so restless.....I think a lot....Hard not to,for ppl who says i think a lot..Maybe due to my skin problem of my face???........So sian...

Tml going to meet up for FBEC...to finish up the presentation...i wonder how many gonna turn up tml...i am so f**ing Frustrated.....
About skol,for monday,wednesday,thurs and friday,there will NOT be any skol....For Tues,There WILL be PE and FBEC.....
During FBEC,both groups are to present their designs on the menu,Front of house,Sitting plan,etc..........


Thats all,i think..........Haiz.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home