Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Woke up 2dae not really feeling well.....Nowadays ar,i felt that i am very old liao.....My health not perfect liao......Normally i would eat like nobody's business for breakfast...But i actually ate plain bread lor!...Can't believe too....My snacking habits today didn't ''Activate''......Then my mum brought my youngest sister to aljunied...The physician there....lol....she wanted me to go too but i refused to go.....Then my mum dapao lunch.....Eat then watched animes.....Actually was planning to go out with Ray,Jon,XY etc to buy books......Too Shack......tired.......Then was asked to join dinner with my ex band members...Turned it down also.....But 1 thing la...I finally noe how to link ppl in blog la....lol......I tend to think a lot....And i mean...A LOT.......Haiz....My other younger sis went for a Chalet.....Haiz.....Hope the frens dun teach her bad......Ah lians and ah bengs......i can't stop my sis from going.....Her life lor.......Haiz..





Signing off---
Its a Sian sian day.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home