Sunday, March 29, 2009

Does this signifies my past and present??Hope it did....



today,i went to church with jason,man,i was newbie to there but it seems that the ppl there are all very friendly,there was this guy named Rio,man,he is like so.....Excited i would say to see me....today i noe a few friends......it is my 1st time attending church service so ya....was wondering everything....etc....they started off with singing songs....the band was called''ccc''....Then there is this pastor,called Dr.Phil Pringle....He is a nice guy,gave his speech and most of the things he said,i truely agree.....Then i dunno why,i stopped when the pastor wanted to pray for all those ppl......then i made my mind again then i went forward....After the service,jj was asking me on the service....etc....he said now,god has planted a seed in my heart...now,it is up to me whether i want to ''water''it or not.....then soon after i reached tampines,my heart and mind just went blank.....Serouisly blank,i didn't noe what happen,but it sure feels uncomfortable....even when i am blogging now,i still feel blank.....Anyone can talk to me???Why this feeling???



Signing off~~~
Strange...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home