Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Decision of my Life

Wheres my Seat?????
After Skol...Leepoh became MAd....Siao..






Gosh.Leepoh laugh and laugh Nonstop..!10Mins..
ML cant tahan her.......





Man,skol is relaxed 2dae as we sat down for Lifeskills then Mdm Veron showed us a video on how Chef Ramsey changes Restaurant to have better things,services...Its true that all chefs nid Good operating equipments to cook good food....the ''Peter",i would admit,has a little similar temper as me....but i am not so bad after all......heh....then after skol Leepoh,Ming long,Jonathan,shaun and me went to the KFC in clementi and ate our lunch.....i created my own Noah Family..haha....lol.....heres the breakdown.....

Kian ann(me...)-Earl of Millennium
Leepoh-Roads
Shaun-Jasdaro
Jonathan-Debitto
Ming long-Tyki Mikk


heh lol.....I cant wait for tml R&D as i plan to improve my Foccassia Bread skills....Cant wait to try.....Then Serious things...I was given a Decision.A Tough one...An Important decision to make......Should i join The silverspoon awards??A culinary compeitition held in Malaysia whereby Xuan yan,shah and me intend to join?The Best display winners From the Tabasco Hot Chef Team Challenge....Will The Naked Chefs stand up again to win a prize and bring it back to singapore or at least it boosts our industry experience?Or Will Everything be destroyed by my selfish decision and say no?if u happened to see my Blog today,Pls immediately give me comments.......! The Naked Chefs....Made up of the Perfectionist Shah,The Accurate Xuan yan and Speed Siao Kian ann..........



A tough one..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home