Sunday, February 22, 2009

LOst $30 over in Mahjong..........SIAnZ..

Today,as usual,every sunday,went to bedok north blk 511 for breakfast,1 of my favs,''bak chor mee''.The vendors only sell them in soup form,ate a $3 worth then ate some siew mai.Heh great appetite i would say........lol...Then everything starts in the afternoon,i played mahjong with my parents and neighbours....Shit,bad luck in me,lost over $30 in mahjong..........sad......my week of pocket $$$$$$$ just fly like tat...maybe its a retribution for not going to church with jj?....lol.....if i were to go out,i might just save my $$$$$$$$.Sianz.well,enuf with my crap,Its time to eat my dinner......now..lol...............................................1 more thing before i end....................i would like to sigh the word:............................SiAnz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home